Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday

Top 2 Tuesday...things you cant live without!



Choosing only 2 things that you could not possibly live without, is that really possible . . .

1.  MY PHONE - Like everyone else (especially mommies that are multi tasking) it would have to be my phone - LG ENV3


This is a texting phone not one for surfing the web (you can but I don't like it), but it does keep me on track with a calendar and a tip calculator. 

2.  Dior Show Iconic Mascara - Oh, how I love this mascara, my hubby and boys have long, gorgeous lashes, hubby even has to trim them because they hit his sunglasses when he blinks (can you say NOT FAIR?!?!?!) but I have short, thin lashes, so this gives them length and fullness. 
                                         

12 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

Dior has the best mascara ever!!!

Manhattan Mommy said...

I've been looking for a new mascara - I'll have to try that one!

Sammy said...

That is my favorite mascara!! :)

I love it!

Carey said...

I have been on the hunt for some good mascara! Where do u get it around here???

Laura said...

Alot of my favorite blogs did this post today and I must say that phones and mascara are VERY popular! LOL!!

Crayon Princess said...

Thanks for your comments today! I am going to need some encouragement along the way. Didn't stop to eat lunch until 1:00 and was afraid to snack, which led to a nice headache...Pray for me:0)

Avery's Mommy said...

Hi, thanks for the comment :)

I have got to get my hands on some of that mascara!

Kelly said...

I didn't list my phone because that's up on the list with food, water & air!

Unknown said...

Hey Ashley! Glad you enjoyed the farm pictures! And yes, you ARE from God's country :) We all are! I believe every state has so much beauty and wonder of its own and I stand in awe that God has allowed us to enjoy it so. Have a blessed day! xoxo

P.S. I couldn't live without mascara either. I have often considered getting my eyelashes dyed...

The Regal Pup said...

Too funny about the lashes - my husband and son have long one's too. Definitely not fair! ;-)

Amanda Ables said...

I love Dior Iconic mascara too!! And when I really want my lashes to stand out I put Dior Blackout on top of it! It makes my lashes look SO long!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

ok they discontinued my fav all time gotta have mascara that i've been using for 14 years.
maybe i'll give this one a try...my kids lashes are my envy too!