Friday, October 15, 2010

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day

I really was unsure about posting this after the wonderful and miraculous day I had yesterday (will post later today).  But I could not let this day go without remembering. 


Today - October 15th - is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day.

For those that have experienced this loss, it's not just today but everyday.  Our little angel babies are always on our minds, in our hearts, and not in our arms. 

But this is a day to celebrate all babies that are in Heaven - some that were only "known" as a heartbeat on the ultrasound, some that were felt in the womb, some that took a breath and all that touched our lives. 

Please pray for the parents that have lost babies and those that will.  God knows you before you are conceived and His plans for you are great and wonderful. 

Father, I have experienced deep emotional wounds.  But I ask You to deliver me out of all of these.  Heal me and cause me to grow from these wounds
Psalm 34:19


2 comments:

The Fab Five said...

Precious Precious you are! I'm so glad we got to meet. You and Shane have and will mean so much to Kris and Hamp. Thank you for that. Angela

The Fab Five said...
This comment has been removed by the author.