Thursday, August 05, 2010

Just Ducky

Maybe I love throwing parties - any kind of parties, maybe I love kids' clothes, maybe I'm just nuts.  For the last couple of years, I have hosted a Home Show for a friend at my house but this year she decided to give it up and asked if I wanted to take it over.  I have thought about it in the past but it was a thought but now I'm actually doing it. 

For those who don't know what a Home Show is, well, it's kind of like the old Tupperware parties, where you invite friends over to see and purchase items.  During college I worked at Paul Harris (juniors/misses/ladies clothing store - now closed - but not my fault!) and I loved it, it was so much fun putting outfits together and helping customers pick out for themselves or others.  

I am considered an Area Consultant for Just Ducky Originals



The clothes are SSSSSSSSOOOOO cute and can be customized at a Home Show by changing fabrics, adding appliques, initials/monograms, etc.  You can also buy online HERE.  

My shows start Friday and go through Sunday and I can't wait.  I will try to post a few pics next week. 

4 comments:

Amber said...

I LOVE Just Ducky! I used to have parites for a rep here! I rep for Potato saks and LOVE it! Hope you have fun anf earn lots of free clothes!:)

Avery's Mommy said...

That is so cute, I will have to check it out!

Lori said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet!! Just adorable!!!!

Chimene said...

Ashley! These are adorable! Let me know how "Just for Jack" can help you. Chimene