Thank you Tracey at Tales of Baby Jack Reese for bestowing this great honor on me. Love reading your blog even if it does have orange and blue all over it - HA!
Pass the award along to 10 worthy bloggers.
1. Kim, My Life Through Pink Colored Glasses
2. I Do Declare
3. Jhona, We Weirdos Need to Stick Together
4. Rhianna Claire
5. Surviving Little People
6. Sweet Tea & Biscuits
7. Jackson's Lane
8. Southern Comfort
9. Hottie Mamas
10. Cori Lynn, Life with the Beach's
The award comes with questions you need to answer when you pay it forward. Here are your questions:
1. What is your favorite thing about summer?
Family vacations especially at the beach. New favorite thing is BASEBALL.
2. What is your favorite color?
3. What is your favorite part of blogging?
Making new friends and getting great advice/tips on parenting, decorating, and cooking (something I don't always do but love thinking about cooking anyway).
4. What is the first thing you do every day?
Shower and get dressed, boys are last to get up.
5. What is the last thing you do every day?
Lock all the doors (hubby doesn't always do it and I'm paranoid).
6. What is your favorite day of the year?
My boys' birthdays (that includes hubby) and mine, of course. I did say I love presents!
7. What is one free activity you enjoy doing with your family?
Fishing (or at least watching them fish while I worship the sun)
8. What is one thing you can’t live without?
9. What is your favorite meal?
I have to agree with Tracey with this one, I love sushi. I could it everyday.
10. What is your favorite children’s book?
These are 2 of my favorite books, a dear friend, Kelly, gave me these books when Aiden was born and I read them to him everynight and still look at them.
I am supposed to name 12 blogs for this award. . The following blogs are ones that I check out every day and they they are always so up beat and happy! But I honestly can't pick out just 12 blogs that I love, SO I'm passing this award on to all my followers. Thank you so much for reading and following my blog, your words of encouragement have meant so much to me in the last year and I know they will continue. I hope I can be an encouragement to you. LOVES!!!!