Thursday, April 08, 2010

Bunny Hop Swap

Recently I participated in
hosted by Pippy & Deal, Steals, & Heels and was partnered with Tammy.  This is the basket that I received and loved everything in it. 
 
It was everything Easter & Spring - Easter basket filled with a little bunny statue, Vanilla Cupcake candle, Vanilla Corn Cob Sachet, Happy Spring stamp, cookie cutters, pretty yellow hand towel, notecard set, green butterfly ribbon, White Orchid body Mist, and Peanut Butter Bunny bites. 
Yes, if you look closely the bag of Bunny Bites were opened and a few were taken by my sweet little boys who love chocolate as much as I do me.  What can I say I love chocolate and it only makes it better when mixed with peanut butter.  Besides this Weight Watchers is getting to me and I need a cheat every once in awhile but I won't need to go to an addiction clinic like Tiger Woods and Jesse James
Thank you thank you, Tammy, I loved everything and hope you liked yours.
Hope everyone else had a blast participating as much as I did. 
Thanks again ladies, Pippy & Deal, Steals, & Heels.

5 comments:

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

dude you totally scored!! cute idea!

Pippy said...

It looks like you got a great basket! I love the hand towels.
I'm glad you guys had fun getting to know each other.
Thanks for participating!

Malinda said...

How cute. Love all the loot!

Iva Messy said...

that is soooo cute!!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Awwwww, what an adorable bunch of goodies!